New year, new administration, new municipal elections. Join LACYD to connect with friends and colleagues at our monthly LACYD Happy Hour. We will also be considering endorsements for local municipal elections and ballot measures.
Following interviews and robust deliberations on the part of LACYD's Endorsement Committee, the board has issued the following recommendations:
- West Hollywood City Council:
- John Heilman
- Nate Clark
- San Fernando City Council:
- Joel Fajardo
- Robert C. Gonzalez
- South Gate City Council:
- No Consensus
- Measure H: Los Angeles County Sales Tax for Homeless Services and Prevention - YES
- Measure M: Los Angeles Marijuana Regulation and Taxation - YES
- Measure N: Los Angeles Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Initiative - NO
- Measure S: Los Angeles Changes to Laws Governing the General Plan and Development - NO
- Measure P: Los Angeles Harbor Department Leases Maximum Length Increase Charter Amendment - YES
- Measure B: Bellflower Marijuana Tax - YES
LACYD holds Happy Hours every month across LA County. This is a great way for folks to check out LACYD in a fun and casual environment.
This month, we're taking over the Pot Bar at the LINE Hotel.
3515 Wilshire Blvd
lOS aNGELES, CA 90010
Google map and directions