LACYD Endorsement Meeting
Join us for a general membership meeting to vote on candidate and campaign endorsements for several important upcoming elections. This is also a great opportunity to meet other young Democrats in our community.
Please note that candidates must sign the Young Democrats for Racial Justice Candidate Pledge to be eligible for endorsement. The LACYD Board has made the following recommendations for endorsement:
- President of the United States: Joe Biden
- Vice President of the United States: Kamala Harris
- West Hollywood City Council: John Erickson
- LACCD District 1: Andra Hoffman
- LACCD District 3: David Vela
- LACCD District 5: Nichelle Henderson
- LACCD District 7: Mike Fong
Credentialing will begin at 7 p.m. and end at 7:30 p.m. Members can register here to attend: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwtfu6hpzguE9aVosQ1X78v8xcWAthI97CK
In order to vote, you need to be a registered dues-paying member of LACYD. To join or renew your membership dues, please go to LACYD.org/Join (please note: you must pay dues four days in advance of the meeting in order to be able to participate).
If you have any other questions about our rules, process or bylaws, visit LACYD.org/Bylaws.
September 22, 2020 at 7:00pm - 9pm