Candidate filing for 2022 Board Elections
Candidates running for the 2022 Los Angeles County Young Democrats Board must complete the candidate filing form below by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 17, 2021. File online now.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18-35 years old and registered Democrats. Candidates must be LACYD members in good standing for at least 30 days prior to the election and have attended at least 3 LACYD events prior to the election.
The LACYD Board is compromised of the following roles:
- Vice President of Political Affairs
- Vice President of Finance
- Vice President for Communications
- Vice President of Programming
- Vice President of Outreach and Membership
- Vice President of Operations
- 5 Non Self-Identifying Female At-Large Board members
- 5 Self-Identifying Female At-Large Board members
- 5 Regional Board members representing each of the County Supervisorial Districts
- 2 Labor Board Members
- 2 College Board Members
Position descriptions and requirements for the Board roles can be found in the LACYD bylaws (Article 3) at www.lacyd.org/bylaws.
Board elections will be held Sunday, January 23 at 5 p.m.
Further details about election proceedings can also be found in the LACYD bylaws.
Do you like this page?